FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
One Voice, Inc.
ONE VOICE RECEIVES $5,000 GRANT
TO HELP FEED HIGH RISK STUDENTS
BECKLEY, West Virginia February 22, 2018 — One Voice has received a $5,000 grant from Beckley Area Foundation to support its Food For Angel program. The award comes from the Beckley Area Foundation Community Grant.
Debra Davis, executive director of One Voice, said “The funds would be used to purchase food and equipment to set up warehouse capabilities for storage, packing and delivery. One Voice is so thankful to Beckley Area Foundation for making it possible to implement our Food For Angel program with even more success.” executive director Davis said.
About One Voice
One Voice was established in 2005, by Debra Davis, Founder and Director, to assist individuals, families, and communities struggling with addiction. They are serving communities statewide and national.
One Voice strives to help increase community awareness of local and state issues that affect children and families:
- Assist community groups to work together to identify and address local issues using relevant information.
- Support local partners in working together to maximize community investments.
- Promote the coordination of existing community services to maximize benefits to families.
- Encourage the provision of local services and programs in a way that respects and supports families.
- Promote opportunities for families to impact decisions that affect them in a positive way.
Currently, they have two offices and offer 24/7 Crisis Referral among many other services that are all free.
For more information please contact One Voice at their Wyoming County office at (304)732-7701 and their Raleigh County office at (681) 238-5724. You may also find more information on their website at https://onevoicewv.org.
About Beckley Area Foundation
Beckley Area Foundation exists to improve the quality of life for Raleigh County residents by connecting community needs with the passions of families, businesses, and individuals. Through strategic and responsive grant making, we support programs and organizations that create long-term solutions to the most pressing needs in our community. For more information about Beckley Area Foundation, call 304-253-3806 or visit bafwv.org.